Welcome To Our Practice
At North Arlington Pediatrics, our skilled team of Arlington Heights pediatricians offers comprehensive medical care for infants, children and adolescents. Conveniently located in the heart of Arlington Heights, our courteous and knowledgeable staff works hard from first contact to make every visit to our office positive.
Whether it's your child's first visit to our Arlington Heights office, or just a routine well–child checkup, we strive to make sure you and your child are always comfortable and informed. We take the time to talk with parents to help you understand your child's needs, and we equip you with the knowledge necessary for promoting a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.
To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided the important information you need on our website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our skilled doctors, services, office details, commonly asked questions, new patient forms and even to request an appointment .
Our pediatricians in Arlington Heights believe exceptional care is obtained when there is an on–going relationship between the doctor and patient. We want to be lifelong partners in your child's health. We achieve this goal by listening to your questions and concerns, and educating you on how to promote a healthy lifestyle for the entire family.
When you choose North Arlington Pediatrics, you can feel confident that you are teaming with knowledgeable, compassionate doctors who have dedicated their careers to child–focused health care. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns. Our Arlington Heights pediatricians and nurturing staff look forward to meeting you and your family.
What is new at North Arlington Pediatrics
North Arlington Pediatrics is taking the necessary steps to provide a safe environment for you to continue the best care for your children during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have altered our hours and are scheduling visits as listed below. Between each patient's visit, we are continuing to clean and sanitize each room.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00, we are continuing to see only well visits, newborn weight checks, and lactation visits. We especially recommend that most well visit for children under 24 months of age continue at this time as it is important for infants and toddlers to receive their regular care and immunizations .
Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 4:00 pm, we are scheduling sick visits for most patients; there are however, certain conditions where we may not recommend an office visit at this time. This will be determined by the triage nurses and doctors. We are asking parents to call from their cars when they arrive at our office and the patient and parent are directed to the exam room where they will see our doctors. We are not using waiting rooms at this time.
In addition to the above, there are Telemedicine visits the doctors are conducting for certain medical situations. Again, this will determined by the triage nurses and doctors. You will need to be signed up for our Portal and the Healow application to use this type of visit. Please contact our front desk staff to assist you in setting this up.
For more information regarding televisits please visit the FAQ page.
We are closed evenings for now and will update the website during this Covid-19 pandemic. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your medical concerns.
How to Prepare for Your Visit at NAP during COVID19 Pandemic
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call 847-253-3600 to Check In
- When your room is available, the staff will call you and tell you your room number. You will go directly to your assigned room
- We are not using the waiting rooms at this time
- The Check In and Check Out process is done via phone
- We ask that you limit people coming in for the appointment to the patient and 1 parent (exception for newborns who can have 2 parents)
- If you are 18 or over, we ask you to come in by yourself. If uncomfortable, you may be accompanied by 1 parent.
- Please wear a mask or face covering - children too if able (but not under the age of 2). All our staff, nurses and doctors will be wearing masks too.
- Please do not come for an appointment during “Well Visit” times if you or your child is not feeling well or has a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Please do not have any parent come to any visit if they are feeling ill. Please notify us prior to arriving at the office if anyone in the household has been exposed COVID19 or travelled within the past 2 weeks
- No walk-ins will be seen. Please call first for an appointment.
Keep up to date yourself by visiting the cdc covid-19 siteHelpful advice from the AAP on talking about the Coronavirus with your children, click on healthychildren.org
Balance due? Check out our new online bill pay option at the top right.
New car seat recommendations , the AAP recommends children remain rear facing until they outgrow the height and weigh limits of their convertible sear, click here for the update.
Medical Home now has a new email address, contact them at [email protected]